Wedding Day Sips
CLASSIC GIN FIZZ COCKTAIL
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz) gin
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 3-4 oz club soda
- lemon slice
Shake gin, lemon juice and powdered sugar in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Strain into a glass filled with ice. Add club soda, and then garnish with lemon slice.
Recipe from Inspired Taste
HONEY ALMOND CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
- Almond Champagne, chilled
- 1-cup Blue Diamond Oven Roasted Honey Almonds
1. On a cutting board, chop almonds finely.
2. Rim champagne glasses dipping them in a plate of honey then in the chopped almonds.
3. Fill glasses with almond champagne and serve.
Recipe from Fruet Cake
THE SOUTHERN SHANDY
- 4 shots of Light Beer
- 1 shot of Peach Rum
- Fill glass with Lemonade
Recipe from Style Me Pretty