The Bootlegger’s Ball
Courtesy of our friends at Denver’s Union Station, you are cordially invited to an unforgettable New Year’s Eve celebration…
Denver’s Union Station has once again become the heart of the city and is ready to ring in the New Year in style!
Join us in the 100-year-old Great Hall and Cooper Lounge for our first annual Bootlegger’s Ball on December 31st beginning at 8 p.m. Celebrate our history with a 1920′s theme, complimentary bubbles and a countdown to midnight like you’ve never seen before.
Three floors, three parties, two different access levels. Purchase your tickets and be part of history, our first annual New Year’s Eve Celebration. 1920′s theme clothing is encouraged but not required – dress to the nines!
Denver Union Station General Admission – with VIP access to the Speakeasy – $150 per person
- Includes access to the Terminal Bar and Great Hall
- VIP access to the underground Speakeasy
- Appetizers and desserts
- Three drink tickets including wine and beer, additional cash bar
- Complimentary bubbles toast at midnight
- New Year’s gear
- DJ and dancing
- Access to Denver’s free buses and light rail all night, provided by RTD
Need a little what to wear inspiration?
View our picks for a dream Bootlegger’s Ball ensemble…