March 23rd, 2016
Ashley Summers has quickly climbed the ranks as one of Colorado’s most in-demand event planners and stylists. With a fashion forward aesthetic mixed with just the right tad of whimsy, her weddings, showers and soirées have stylish gals swooning. Here, she shares her secret ingredients for a life well-lived.
- My family Christmas photos // Allows my family and I to come up with fun photo shoots that we can share with our friends and family. We always get creative and have a blast! This one is by my fave photographer Jody Zorn.
- Saint Laurent Bag // My husband surprised me with this for Christmas and I cannot go anywhere without it! It’s petite and has a bold gold chain reminiscent of the Yves Saint Laurent Heritage.
- The Broadmoor is my favorite local get-away // Whether my Husband and I want to enjoy golf and spa followed by a romantic 5 star dinner or if we want a cabana by the pool with the kiddos, its the perfect spot for us to get away any day of the week or weekend.
- SK-II Facial Treatment Mask // This is what I prefer to use when I don’t have time for the spa. They leave my skin radiant and crystal clear. They’re also perfect for putting on when you’re on a long flight. Trust me you need this. Thank me later.
- Sushi Den is my weekly visit // With fish flown in daily from Tokyo, how can you go anywhere else!?
- Hermes H Bracelet // This was given to me by a client and has become an everyday staple to accessorize my outfit.
- Rent the Runway // This has become my one stop shop for needing dresses quickly. I often attend galas, cocktail parties and corporate events and I don’t have the time to shop around so I rent dresses that are delivered directly to my door in two different sizes! Pricing is reasonable and best part about it is that I’m never seen in the same dress twice at an event!
- Google Maps // This App helps me find the hidden gems around Denver and beyond. With new wedding venues popping up, I always need to get there quickly and discover what could be the next big thing in our industry!
- NARS Manhunt is my preferred red lipstick // It’s lovely smooth texture glides on the lips beautifully and you can layer it and build it up without having it look thick, waxy or cakey.
- My collection of floppy hats is starting to become an obsession. // I just love accessorizing any outfit with a great hat. It can be a big floppy summer hat with a sundress or a stylish BCBG burgundy wool hat for the fall. They look great on short or long hair and it allows me to dress up any outfit!