Reign Maker: Jessica Strong
Jessica Strong is as adorable and clever as her newly opened company, A Vintage Affair. Frustrated with the lack of resources available to brides planning a vintage-inspired wedding (Jessica is engaged to be married), she decided to hunt for these treasures herself and open A Vintage Affair Rentals. Far from cotton linens and silver chafing dishes, Jessica scours the country to find one-of-a-kind antique props that make any event that much sweeter. Here, the stylish young entrepreneur shares a few of her favorite things for weddings and beyond.
- Handkerchief Wedding Invitations from Lucky-Luxe: these are great for guests to use on the wedding day for their “happy tears” on the wedding day and as a keepsake for years to come.
- Shells & Sauce, a Denver Restaurant. The homemade lasagna is to-die-for.
- Pretty Plum Sugar Robes: these robes make great “getting ready” wedding pictures, but also are great for when the big day is over.
- DuWop Doubleglow7 Luminous Face Balm. This stuff is AMAZING. It makes you glow, without the “glitter” effect.
- If you love Burt’s Bees chapstick, you will love Tinted Lip Balm.
- Pinterest . See my boards here: http://pinterest.com/vintagerentco. This is the perfect place to store all you online wedding or non-wedding (fashion, home decor, party, recipes and more). The best part is that each photo is linked to the original source — so you can always go back and find it.
- Devil’s Thumb Ranch right outside of Winter Park is my favorite getaway place in Colorado. It is absolutely breathtaking.
- Forage Bow Ties: these add a pop of color and a fun element to your guy’s style on your wedding day or everyday style.
- The use of Chevron. At a wedding or for your home. I have a whole post about it here.
- The Perfect Palette: a wedding blog dedicated to color palette possibilities!
- “Ruby” is my new favorite piece in my inventory. She makes such a gorgeous cake or guestbook table. Picture by Laura Murray Photography.