Fashion’s Night Out: Larimer Square
With Fashion’s Night Out immediately upon us, it’s time to get ready for your close up. Tomorrow evening, Larimer Square will be taking the city’s fashionistas by storm with a block-wide celebration. The festivities begin at 6 and go until 8 in the evening, as Denver’s best boutiques offer shoppers light bites, cocktails and giveaways. A few of our favorites?
- Roxy: 10% of all sales go to Colorado Aids Project. Also check out the Tom’s Shoes trunk show for men and women and enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Roxy.
- Denim One: Buy one item, get the 2nd item 50% off
- Apricot Lane: 25% off any one item
- Blue Ruby: Food provided by Bistro Vendome
- Arabella: 20% off, food, and beverages
- Blush: 360 Sweater Trunk Show
- Goorin Bros.: 25% off any item
- Nest Children’s Boutique: Nest will host a “Tea Party” to celebrate Tea Collection’s Back to School Collection. There will be finger foods and cocktails celebrating Scandinavia, the inspiration behind this season’s collection. All in stock merchandise will be 20% off.
- Eve: Cheeky Apron trunk show and M Perfume trunk show
In the spirit of giving, consider a donation to the event’s beneficiary, the Colorado Aids Project. Added bonus? A chance to win a $500 Larimer Square shopping spree and dinner for two at The Capital Grille.
Fashion’s Night Out on Larimer Square, Thursday, September 6th from 6 to 8.