Reign Makers: Anna Walsh & Breanna Doll
Anna Walsh and Breanna Doll make up the darling duo that is anna bé. Known for their spot-on bridal style, coveted designers and adorable accessories, brides-to-be are clamoring to the posh LoHi boutique that’s equal parts modern and elegant. Here, the anna bé gals share their style secrets for bridal and beyond…
- The AmpMd Roller from Rodan + Fields – The needles only look painful and it sure beats Botox for keeping our youthful glow.
- Pure Barre – ‘Cause it’s all about the body and this workout is guaranteed to give your booty that extra lift!
- Ground Floor – What’s that you say? Well it’s the soon to be opening uber-cute dress shop right in the ground floor (get it?) space of anna bé. We’ll be stocking goods that are perfect for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, or if you’re going as a guest to a wedding and have an ex that you just need to impress…
- The killer breakfast sandwiches at The Wooden Spoon. Seriously so good.
- MM Local Foods – Shameless plug here for Breanna’s fiance’s company, but seriously to eat local year round? How did we live before we had their Colorado peaches?
- Todd Reed – This Boulder jewelry designer crafts true art from recycled gold and uncut diamonds.
- Frye Boots – A total classic. Love that some of the styles haven’t changed for 10+ years and while there may be newer boot designers that have come on the radar, we love that these are appropriate for the Grizzly Rose (and if you haven’t been there yet, go now) and with a wedding dress!
- Leopold Brothers – Whiskey is great, but even better when it’s from Colorado!
- Time with family & good friends – Nothing keeps you going more when the going gets tough.
- Currently, we’re obsessed with our latest line of sashes from Elle & Jae. Handcrafted by the cutest gals out of LA – these are perfect for changing up a wedding dress, but also have so much life after the wedding as a super cute belt or headband!
- Amazing photography – When it’s done right (see Jenna Walker Photography or James Christianson), it’s breathtaking.