A Fashionable EDGE
’Tis the season to be fabulous, and what better way to mix and mingle than taking in a four course lunch at Four Seasons Denver’s EDGE Restaurant while previewing holiday frocks from Neiman Marcus? Next Thursday, December 1st, Mile High glamazons will be dining and donning in style at the EDGE & Neiman Marcus Holiday Fashion Luncheon. You’ll feast among friends as you indulge in the restaurant’s holiday ensemble lunch quartet, all the while enjoying eye candy couture from posh Neiman Marcus labels like Prada, Tory Burch, DVF and more. Your $30 ticket buys you a haute menu of gourmet selections, all themed for the fashionable foodie.
- Cup Size…of Butternut Squash Soup | Maple Cream | Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- The Little Black…Angus Skirt Steak au Poivre | Crispy Onions
- Mini Chic…Sesame Chicken Salad | Asian Vegetables | Sesame Peanut Vinaigrette
- Haute Cuisine…Organic Salmon | Tamari Glaze | Mango Jicama Salad
- Sweet Holiday Treat…Bouche de Noel | White Chocolate Mousse | Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
EDGE & Neiman Marcus Holiday Fashion Luncheon, Thursday, December 1st, 12-1:30 pm, Four Seasons Denver Hotel, 1111 14th Street, Denver. Space is limited, valet is included. For reservations, ring 303. 389.3050.